Monday, 20 January 2014

My room

I have my own room now!

After days of living with B, I have now obtained keys to my room. Went to check out the place today. It was such a long walk as the bus stop was far from my place. I found out later that there was a bus stop closer to my place by 50% :) My place was a quaint kiwi style little house located far from the street. It was empty when I moved in. My room was decent sized with a huge king/queen sized bed and a dressing table. Sadly, my flat does not have cooking utensils or internet which makes it very inconvenient to live there. But I guess I'll have to figure something out.

Haven't been very productive past few days. Time indeed passes very quickly. It's been 4 days now that I've been here. Can't wait to get things started!

I am getting more and more used to life with B. Went grocery shopping with him today! He is really sweet. Living with him is a new experience for me. It's really cute and endearing whenever I see, from the corner of my eye, him taking a peek at me when he's playing his game or doing his work.

No comments:

Post a Comment